Commercial kitchens and cooking exhaust systems are exposed to grease on a daily basis and therefore need regular cleaning. The i do maintenance commercial kitchen cleaning service reduces risks associated with bacteria and fire, which can be caused by a build-up of grease in exhaust systems. A regular i do maintenance clean to AS1851-2012 specifications will also satisfy health inspectors and insurance agencies alike.
All work is conducted in a safe and responsible manner, with cleaners wearing the correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Before and after photos are taken for quality control and sent to the owner (or property manager) as a record of work undertaken.
You can be assured that a kitchen cleaned by i do maintenance will always meet the HACCP standard. And, as a building maintenance company, we can also fix other building issues as they arise when we’re on site.
Commercial kitchen cleaning can include:
- rangehood canopies
- grease filters
- exhaust fans
- all pipework, risers & outlets
- walls, ceilings & floors
Benefits of our commercial kitchen cleaning services include:
- We do it all–no fuss, clean kitchens
- Regular cleaning reduces the risk of fire, bacteria and health inspections
- One call/email to our team and you and your staff can get back to your work
- Low overheads mean we’re competitively priced
- Prompt and reliable workers
- We can work any time of the day or night to minimise disruption
- As a maintenance company, we can also fix other building defects while on site
We currently service over 30 McDonald’s stores.